INP-F1002G(A) series are layer 2 unmanaged industrial PoE+ switches that are designed for industrial surveillance environments. The INP-F1002G(A) series unmanaged Ethernet switches come standard with eight 10/100Base-T 802.3at (PoE+) and 802.3af (PoE) Ethernet ports; two 100/1000 combo ports support high bandwidth to aggregation switch. The uplink with copper and SFP interface can deploy network more easily.
The switch built-in dual redundant power inputs and high level surge protection ensures the reliability to maximize network up time. INP-F1002G-12/INP-F1002G-12-T support low voltage input (12~36V DC) to boost to 48V DC for PoE+ application. It can support to install in some lower power voltage environment, like factory, battery for backup…etc.
The wire-speed forwarding rate hardware design provides a cost-effective solution for small/middle surveillance network.
Features & Benefits
- Support 12V/24V/36V booster PoE+ with redundant power input (INP-F1002G-12/-T)
- Design to support IEC-61000-4-2,-3,-4,-5,-6 protection
- Reverse polarity protection and overload current protection supported
- IP30 housing mechanical protection.
- Two combo ports to support Gigabit copper and SFP interfaces
- Dual speed SFP port to provide flexible SFP transceiver connection.
- Wide operating temperature with fan-less PoE hardware design to have high reliability.
Our products are available for supply anywhere in New Zealand.