eWON Flexy 201 Base Modular Remote Access M2M Router (routing WAN/LAN/Serial). Please Specify Base Unit. Note: Base Units Not Available with Built-in WAN Ports. Optional Extension Card Required for Remote Access.
eWON Flexy 200 Series Industrial M2M Router and Data Gateway
The eWON Flexy allows OEMs and system integrators to link remote devices in an environment where communication technologies are constantly changing and to communicate universally with the most varied field equipments.
With routing functions between LAN, WAN and serial sides, the Flexy 200 allows full remote access to devices located on the LAN side or on the serial side of the Flexy.
Features & Benefits
- Keeping up with the evolution of communication technology: 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi, CDMA, ADSL
- Connect the device end regardless of the industrial protocol used: serial, MPI, Profibus, Ethernet and proprietary protocols
- Protect your investment by preventing the need to reinvest in a completely new product
- Reduce development time by using the embedded apps
Available Extension Cards
- Type A Cards
- Dual serial ports (FLA3301): Connect any RS232/485/422 devices for remote access applications or data acquisition using eWON Flexy I/O servers library
- PSTN (FLA3501): Industrial PSTN modem V92 (56.000 bps) for landlines connections
- Type B Cards
- 3G+ HSUPA (FLB3202): Pentaband modem for worldwide connectivity using 2G, 3G, or 3G+ cellular network with up to 7.3 Mb/sec download and 2 Mb./sec upload
- Type X Cards
- Ethernet WAN (FLX3101): 1x WAN Ethernet access to connect your industrial assets to the Internet
- WiFi (FLX3271): 802.11 b,g,n WiFi client for WAN access to Internet
- I/O Card (FLX3401): eWON Flexy ext. card I/Os (8DI, 4AI (0-10V), 2DO).